Web Portal and Online Workflow
- The NTR Vaidya Seva website with e-preauthorization, claim settlement and real-time follow-up is maintained and updated on a 24-hour real-time basis. The source code and system design document for the application was developed and owned by the NTR Vaidya Seva. The IT application is being developed and maintained as per dynamic requirements of the NTR Vaidya Seva schemes. A dedicated data centre is being maintained by NTR Vaidya Seva for this purpose.
- The website is a repository of information and has the following information or features:
- General Information on the scheme
- Details of patients reporting and referrals from the PHC/CHC/Government Hospitals/ District hospitals on daily basis e-Health Camps system and daily reporting of health camps.
- Details of patients reporting and getting referred from the health camps
- Empanelment module
- Emergency approval system
- Call centre module
- Patient registration module operated by Vaidya mithras in Network Hospitals
- Details of in-patients and out patients in the network hospitals
- On-bed reporting system
- Preauthorization module
- Surgery details.
- Discharge details.
- Real-time reporting, active data warehousing and analysis system.
- Claims module
- Electronic clearance of bills with payment gateway
- Follow-up of patient after surgery
- Follow-up services
- Dr. NTRVST Messaging Services
- Grievance and Feedback workflow
- Bug Tracking system
- Accounting module
- TDS or Service Tax workflow.
- Death reporting system.
- Biometrics and Digital Signatures
- Analytical tools including BI (Business Intelligence or Service Intelligence)
A dedicated real-time online workflow system was designed by the NTR Vaidya Seva in order to bring dynamism and decentralization of work in a massive scheme like Dr. NTRVST. This includes total online processing of the cases starting from registration of case at first referral center (health camps or network hospitals or other sources), pre-authorization, up-load of medical and non-medical records electronically, treatment and other services at the hospital, discharge and post treatment follow-up, claim settlement, payments through payment gateway, accounting system, TDS deductions till the end. Any inputs for improvement of the system will be taken from all the stake holders from time to time.