హైపర్ లింకింగ్ విధానం:
మా సైటు లో సమాచారంతో నేరుగా లింక్ అవడానికి మాకు అభ్యంతరంలేదు. ఇందుకు ముందస్తు అనుమతి కూడా లేదు. మా సైటులో లింక్ అయ్యేందుకు ముందు మాకు సమాచారం ఇస్తే ఎటువంటి మర్పులున్నావాటిని మీకు తెలియచేస్తాము. కోత్తగా ప్రారంభించిన బ్రౌజరు విండో లో మాట్రస్టు పేజీ ని లోడ్ చేయాలి .
We collect no personal information, like names or addresses, when you visit our website. If you choose to provide that information to us, it is only used to fulfil your request for information.
We do collect some technical information when you visit to make your visit seamless. The section below explains how we handle and collect technical information when you visit our website.
Information collected and stored automatically
When you browse, read pages, or download information on this website, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit. This information never identifies who you are. The information we collect nd store about your visit is listed below:
- The Internet domain of your service provider (e.g. mtnl.net.in) and IP address from which you access our website.
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site.
- The date and time you accessed our site.
- The pages/URLs you visited and
- If you reached the website from another website, the address of that referring website.
This information is only used to help us make the site more useful for you. With this data, we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We never track or record information about individuals and their visits.
We only use non-persistent cookies or â€œper-session cookiesâ€.
If you send us personal information
We do not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to you. We only share the information you give us with another Government agency if your question relates to that agency, or as otherwise required by law. Our website never collects information or creates individual profiles for commercial marketing.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this Government computer system employs commercial software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorised law enforcement investigation, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular deletion.
- Unauthorised attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Indian IT Act.