- Vacancy notification for the post of post of District Coordinator-Hyderabad (Click here for details)(Click here to Apply) 25.10.2016:Cochlear Implantation Programme - Enhancement of Age limit for Pre-lingual cases from 0-2 years to 0-5 years - Reg. (Click here for circular) 17.10.2016: Shuffling data of Network Vaidya Mithras w.e.f 17.10.2016 00:00:00 hours in NTR Vaidyaseva and EHS Schemes(Click here for details) All NWHs requested to access the EHS website by using the URL as www.ehs.ap.gov.in 07-09-2016:Dr.NTRVST - EHS and WJHS -- Treatment to the patients of Employees Health Scheme and Working Journalist Health Scheme -- Certain Instructions issued to the network hospitals -- Reg(Click here for details) 24.06.2016:Revised Bid Schedule (Tender No.NTRVS/PMU-IT/F4035/IT Tender/2015-16 Dated:26-March-2016) Corrigendum-V (Click here for Details) 04.06.2016: Request to Opening of A/c. in Andhra Bank - to all the NWHs & all the vendors. Please contact Land line number 040-23547107 for any issues related to empanelment during office hours i.e 9:00AM to 5:30PM 13.04.2016:Drugs & Cosmetics Act, 1940 and rules made there under - National "Swtich of tOPV to bOPV on 25th April 2016 -- Certain instructions issued - reg (Click here for details) Dental Hospital Re-orientation Training.(Click here for details) 15.02.2016: For Health Card issues and hospital information call to +918333817469 and for addressing grievances of EHS beneficiaires call to 040-65815900 23.01.2016: NAM role mapped MEDCO logins of all the NWHs - Manual for MEDCOs to do the Mithra activities in the MEDCO login. (Click here for circular) 20.01.2016: Dr.NTRVST - Orders of Govt., - Change of qualification of field staff - Alternative arrangements - Certain instructions issued to the District Coordinators - Communicated -- Reg. (Click here for circular) 30.11.2015: Dr.NTRVST - EHS - Revision of package pricing of the enlisted under EHS - Obtaining inputs from all Network Hospitals --Reg.(Click here for details) >Employees who do not know their Employee log in id please check status in "Search Enrollment status " tab and enroll under the Scheme. >Guidelines to NWHs regarding Dental Specialty (S18).(Click here for details) >The Bid opening date scheduled on 09-07-2015 for providing the services of Staffing on out-sourcing basis in each District of the 13 Districts of Andhra Pradesh for Dr.NTR Vaidya Seva has been postponed. The revised date of Bid opening will be informed in due course. >08.05.2015: NWHs are hereby instructed to not to carry away with the fake calls, claiming as Personal advisers to CEO and demanding money. File a police case against such calls and inform to Trust.
Employees Health Scheme
Employees Health Scheme is intended to provide cashless treatment to all the State Government employees including the State Government pensioners, along with their dependent family members through a network of empanelled hospitals of Dr.NTR Vaidyaseva Trust, in lieu of the present medical reimbursement system under 'The Andhra Pradesh Integrated medical Attendance Rules, 1972 (APIMA Rules, 1972)'. The scheme will provide treatment in Network Hospitals for all the listed therapies.
Shri Nara Chandrababu Naidu
(Hon'ble Chief Minister)
- List of NABH hospitals-EHS
- Finalization of Empanelment Guidelines for Dental Clinic and Dental Hospital
- Online Application form for Empanelment
- Click here for Package Prices
- List of Empanelled Hospitals for EHS
- Empanelment Application Docs
- List of documents required for empanelment of Government Hospitals in NTR Vaidyaseva and EHS Schemes.
Medical Health Support Services X
Medical Health Support Services (MHSS) is a health contact center for the citizens of Andhra Pradesh, that aims to reduce the minor ailment load on the public health system. At the cost of a phone call, any citizen can render medical information and advice, avail counselling services, request directory information, or lodge a service complaint against any public health facility. Qualified and trained paramedics, counselors, and doctors are available 24/7 to provide support for the citizens.
Telemedicine Services X
Telemedicine Services @ 104 brings much needed specialist healthcare to Citizens of Andhra Pradesh. At the cost of a phone call, any citizen can render medical information and advice with paramedics and doctors on 24/7 support.