- Vacancy notification for the post of Executive Officer (Admin),Executive Officer(P&C)and Executive Officer (EHS)and Chief Medical Auditor(CMA)Deputy General Manager-PMU(Click here for details)(Click here to Apply) Guidelines and circular on Medical Reimbursement(Click here for details) 18.01.2017: Continuation of Employees Health Scheme (EHS) Services. (Click here for details)
Employees Health Scheme
Employees Health Scheme is intended to provide cashless treatment to all the State Government employees including the State Government pensioners, along with their dependent family members through a network of empanelled hospitals of Dr.NTR Vaidyaseva Trust, in lieu of the present medical reimbursement system under 'The Andhra Pradesh Integrated medical Attendance Rules, 1972 (APIMA Rules, 1972)'. The scheme will provide treatment in Network Hospitals for all the listed therapies.
Shri Nara Chandrababu Naidu
(Hon'ble Chief Minister)
- List of NABH hospitals-EHS
- Finalization of Empanelment Guidelines for Dental Clinic and Dental Hospital
- Online Application form for Empanelment
- Click here for Package Prices
- List of Empanelled Hospitals for EHS
- Empanelment Application Docs
- List of documents required for empanelment of Government Hospitals in NTR Vaidyaseva and EHS Schemes.
Medical Health Support Services X
Medical Health Support Services (MHSS) is a health contact center for the citizens of Andhra Pradesh, that aims to reduce the minor ailment load on the public health system. At the cost of a phone call, any citizen can render medical information and advice, avail counselling services, request directory information, or lodge a service complaint against any public health facility. Qualified and trained paramedics, counselors, and doctors are available 24/7 to provide support for the citizens.
Telemedicine Services X
Telemedicine Services @ 104 brings much needed specialist healthcare to Citizens of Andhra Pradesh. At the cost of a phone call, any citizen can render medical information and advice with paramedics and doctors on 24/7 support.